The WP Industrial floor-mounted airborne droplet protective screens have been designed as a quick to install permanent solution to provide reassurance and protection for staff within all commercial environments including assembly lines, packing, warehouse and all industrial spaces.
Our floor mounted high screens come in a number of sizes and we can support any bespoke requirements swiftly.
We Can Deliver Quickly Within 4-7 Working Days, Subject To Stock.
Our delivery costs are subject to location and order quantity, so please call or complete the form below to send us your requirements, and we’ll get back to you promptly with a full quote.
Here at Interior Options, we have extensive experience delivering top-specification commercial fit-out solutions within multiple sectors from commercial offices, education, health and safety and retail and leisure.
We can support you on your product choice and manage the complete installation guaranteeing all works carried out will be in line with both health & safety and building regulations and are fully compliant with your commercial needs.
WPI700 – 700 Wide By 1800 Tall
Quantity 1-10: £197.00 Per Unit
Quantity 10+: £177.00 Per Unit
WPI900 – 900 Wide By 1800 Tall
Quantity 1-10: £234.00 Per Unit
Quantity 11+: £214.00 Per Unit
Features & Benefits
- Unique moulded fixing method – simple to install
- Durable construction without bolts or slot – permanent & relocatable solutions
- Range of sizes & bespoke solutions available to fit your needs
- 8 mm acrylic screen – tough & durable alternative to more expensive glass solutions
- Bolts to concrete floor slab – a high-quality permanent solution
- Mild steel construction – tough construction method to withstand the demands of the factory environment
- Range of sizes & bespoke solutions available – a solution to fit your needs
All of our glazing solutions demonstrate the quality assurance of BSI certified kitemarks bs en 12150-1:2000 thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass for use in buildings