Interior Options are proud to announce we have achieved CHAS accreditation.
We already work to strict CDM Regulations, and the CHAS accreditation is just one step further in backing how we work and formalising our already high standards of risk assessment and health and safety.
To gain this accreditation, we had to register with CHAS and complete the CHAS application, submitting documentation to qualify our health and safety and compliance measures. We included examples of job method statements, risk assessments and references and offered examples of completed case studies detailing the challenges we faced and overcame. The CHAS assessment team reviewed our application and, to our delight, sent a certification and approval letter just a few days later.
Good for Clients
- You will know that our team will be working to a competent level in all risk assessment and health and safety aspects of your project.
- You will have a provable record that due diligence has been carried out when choosing our company to support your project. CHAS has already done this for you.
- You can rest assured that your project will be carried out by a competent team and your people will remain safe in our hands.
We want to thank all of our fantastic staff that have made the achievement of this accreditation possible.
What is a CHAS accreditation?
CHAS stand for The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme. The scheme has been around since the 1990s. The founders intended to create a scheme that would improve health and safety standards in the UK by:
- Standardising health and safety requirements. Doing this also made the health and safety contractor assessment easier to understand.
- Establishing A comprehensive health and safety assessment that would cover the company rather than completing a new assessment for each job.